Thursday, December 01, 2005

Rough Play


After reading Mr. Sexy Hot Rider Warrior's entries, I started to question myself...

"When was the last time you experience something like that?"

Well, I think I blogged about it before. With Mr. EX-BF#3 - Yeah, I remember the first time I stayed at his place... He pulled out a pair of handcuffs with PINK FEATHERS. At the time, I didn't know what to think. A mixture of thoughts went through my head.



I remember the first thing was:

"Gay. Gay. Gay. Gay. Gay. EX-BF#3, you so GAY."

Must be the pink feather.

Soon, it was followed by:

"Handcuffs?! What the f**k is this girl gonna do to me? Honey, sorry, but you need to be in uniform to turn me on with those cuffs."

I felt a but uneasy. Mainly because I was still fairly new to the GAY SEX scene - especially I haven't had much experience. (Oh gawd, I must be aweful in bed back then) Then it was the idea of using "TOYS" or introducing "ROLE PLAY" to the bedroom. At the time, I've only heard people briefly mentioning it... But never drilled into the subject. Just what exactly they are all about?

I didn't know how to respond to Ex-BF#3 when I saw the feather cuffs.

Then he asked: "Have you ever tried these? Like, being tied up?"

I looked at him funny.

Ex-BF#3: "It can be really fun."

I forgot what I said to him, but it was some-what close to:

"Put that sh*t on me, then I'll f**king break your neck and throw your head down the f**king cliff."

Ever since that, I have not seen any handcuffs, masks, paddles, whips, ropes, chains, boots, and rubber beads in the bedroom.

Now to think about it, would I enjoy something like that? As in, BDSM in the bedroom?



One thing I know, is that I don't like to get spanked. It does absolutely nothing for me. However, role-playing can be quite erotic. I mean, I can just imagine myself being part of the Power Rangers, and like, totally make out with the Red Ranger, Blue Ranger, and Green Ranger...etc (And the Girl rangers can watch)



No.I haven't try that yet. But maybe this year, I'll start collecting Halloween Costumes.

How was your first time experience (if you have any) with S&M?

No comments: