Thursday, September 15, 2005

Pretty Cover, Rotten Inside


Eyes open.

I sat up on my bed.

Oh. My. GAWD.

I looked at the clock.

7:56 AM

I blinked.

Then I look at my *other* clock.

7:56 AM

I bounced off the bed like a trout and dashed to the Female Love Bird's bed room.

*Knock* *Knock* *Knock*

Wayne: "Get Up Get UP Get Up Get Up We're Late!"

The Female Love Bird slowly sat up on her bed.

Wayne: "Eeeeeeee!! I'm gonna brush my teeth first!"

I jumped into the restroom.

I brushed my teeth, washed my face, skipped shower, skipped shampooing, and bombed my body with this. (5 sprays per each arm pit)

After putting my clothes on (And electric-buzzing my face at the same time) - I ran out of the door to catch the next train.

While on the train, I called work and lied about the Train Problem...

Wayne: "Uh, the train just stopped moving. I'm going to be late to work..."

Mag: "It is okay, I'll tell the Boss."

Who knew that I would wake up late? I'd usually get up around 6:00 AM, So I'll have enough time to shower, shampoo, shave, apply my eye cream, serum, and day cream. And of course, select the clothes that I would wear to work... Then before I leave home, I'd put some lotion on my hands.

But no sh*t, I didn't get to all that today.

I was 1 hr late to work.

Thank Gawd that the Boss called in sick - Or else I'd feel like crap.

... Anyway, at work... I walked passed by a Co-Worker...

Fiji: "Oh Wayne, I love your shirt!"

Wayne: "Thanks!! It's Old Navy. 50% Off!" (I tried to move away from her. So she won't smell my greasy hair)

Fiji leaned close and grabbed the edge of my sleeve.

Fiji: "Nice Fabric too!"

Wayne: "Thanks!!!" (I hope she didn't smell what's under the shirt)

*******

The day went slow - So I went to the restroom and washed my hair.
(yeah, I was my hair in the restroom)

It's going to take an extra day for me to get over the Jet*Lag.

Oh, Hi, I'm back!

Perfume Hottie of the Day

No comments: