Thursday, May 19, 2005

Batman: I work alone.


It was not until recently, the female love bird, her friend Tiffy and my Co-worker Mag found out that I make & sell beaded bracelets online.

The Female Love Bird: "Oh, I didn't know that you make these!"

Wayne: "Uh huh..."

The Female Love Bird: "How come you didn't make me one?"

Wayne: "Cause you don't wear them."

The Female Love Bird: "Oh, right. Well, I can help you make them."

Wayne: "I'm an one-man trooper." (This is a one-woman show)

*****


Tiffy: "Ah! I didn't know you make the bracelets!"

Wayne: "Uh Huh..."

Tiffy: "I want to be part of it. I can help you make lots of them."

Wayne: "Well, the business is slow... I'm just starting..."

Tiffy: "I've always wanted to do this..."

Wayne: "......."

Tiffy: "Where did you get the beads? And the materials? and..."

Wayne: "So, have you decided what you want to orde? (Changing the subject)"

Tiffy: "Oh yeah, I'm going to get the Sirlion steak."

*****


Mag: "Ah! You never told me!"

Wayne: "Well, now you know."

Mag: "How come you didn't invite me into the business?"

Wayne: "Huh...?"

Mag: "I can help you make them!"

Wayne: "......................"

Mag: "And..."

Wayne: "Wel, let's just say that I haven't make enough profits to over the material expenses."

Mag: "Oh, right."

Wayne: "You'll get a bracelet for your Birthday. So, which type of stones or enhancements you would like to have in your life?" (I work alone, Mag.)

*****


What's up with all these..."I want to be part of your business" thing? - I mean, if I needed a business partner, I would have hired Paw. I mean, what else is better than counting beads, making bracelets and have wild sex all at the same time?

No comments: