Thursday, September 09, 2004

Wednesday


While I'm still working on the Art Piece for cutie EVILL, and put Hot Toddy on the #2 spot, and continuing accepting requests (Naked, Red Thongs, Choreographed, etc) for the ULTIMATE DANCE VIDEO (in Production)... I've decided to write something about Wednesday.

Yes. Wednesday as in, Yesterday.

At my desk, I'd usually listen to the mp3s that I burnt on the CD though the player in my system.

DD came at the same time Lil' Kim did her "Jump Off"

DD: "Wayne."

Wayne: "Yes!"

Then DD started to ask me if I downloaded the filmes and stuff.

Wayne: "Not yet."

DD: "Oh, okay."

Wayne: "I'll do that later this afternoon..."

Lil' Kim: "I rep for b*tches he rep for boys ..."

Wayne: "I'm running report for Quack Quack."

DD: "No Rush. But..."

Lil' Kim: "If you rep for your hood then make some noise..."

DD seemed distracted.

Lil Kim: "I got my eye on the guy in the Woolrich coat..."

DD: "It'd be great if..."

Lil' Kim: "Queen Bee got the ill deep throat?"

Wayne: "I know. Before the end of this week."

Lil' Kim: "Uh! Let me show you what I'm all about..."

DD: "Right."

Wayne: "I will..."

Lil' Kim: Make a Sprite can disappear in my mouth....HO!!!!

Wayne: "Do it tonight."

DD: "Oh, you don't have to. You can do it tomorrow morning."

Wayne: "Well..."

Lil' Kim: "Bet it all playa f*ck the price..."

Wayne: "If you..."

Lil' Kim: "throw it out like rice..."

Wayne: "Put it that way."

DD: "Thanks Wayne.

Wayne: "Oh.."

Lil' Kim: "Rub on my tits, squeeze on my ass..."

Wayne: "No problem."

DD, turned his head away, and walked out of the room.

Something seemed to be troubling him.

I wonder what it was...

No comments: