Tuesday, March 23, 2004

Pop It, Pop It


This past weekend, during a mini New York City tour with Puckie from CA, I couldn't help myself but to buy a bag of Nut 4 Nut Coconut. (I'm going nuts, baby!) I totally love that stuff. It is so yummy yummy tasty.

BUT

THE THING GIVES ME ZITS

That's right, friends. The yummy yummy tasty sugar-coated coconuts does massive damage to my fragile sensitive face.

This morning, when I was brushing my teeth, I noticed a little red & yellowish dot on the side of my nose... A new ZIT on it's way to be an adult ZIT.

Since it is so small and so - 'young' - I couldn't really pop it. I have to wait until the zit is in its teen's.

*** Around 11:30 AM at Work ***

Wayne heads into Men's room.

"Good, no ones here." He thought.

Then Wayne walks toward the mirror....

"Good, it's time."

Wayne washed his hands and grabbed a paper towel from the automatic paper towel dispenser.

With his index fingers, Wayne squeeze-pressed hard on his nose.

"Damn it, I will not let you ruin my nose!"

*Squeeze* *Squeeze* *Squeeze*

Then all of the sudden, the door popped open.

A man in dark black suit walked in, his silver hair showed how many years of experience and wisdom he gain during his life time.

Wayne looked at him.

He looked at Wayne.

"....................." (Wayne don't usually say Hi to people in men's room)

The silver hair man eyed Wayne up and down, only for couple seconds, then he proceed to the urinals.

Wayne, felt some how violated, turned his face back to the mirror, and pretended to be wiping something out of his eyes with the paper towel.

*Wipe* *Wipe* *Wipe*

Wayne waited for the silver hair man to finish his duty.

*Wipe* *Wipe* *Wipe*

The silver hair man zipped up.

*Wipe* *Wipe* *Wipe*

Wayne continued to wipe his eyes with the paper towel until the silver hair man walked out of the men's room with a pair of un-washed hands.

As soon as the man stepped out of the door, Wayne continued his hardcore operation.

*Squeeze* *Squeeze* *Squeeze*

Then -

The door popped open, and two guys walked in.

Wayne stopped for a bit, then proceed to wipe his other eye with the same paper towel.

*Wipe* *Wipe* *Wipe*

"Damn it!!" Wayne thought.

After couple more minutes of non-stop wiping action, the two men finally left the men's room.

"............................"

***************************

So the red nose me came back to the cubical and realized I had spent longer than 30 minutes in the men's room.

People must have thought I went to take the longest dump ever.

No comments: