Wednesday, January 21, 2004

So G!


So, I was at work and felt the need to slack off a bit, therefore I logged onto AIM and chat with my fellow friend in the West Coast.

I guess that I was complaining about loosing hair, some how, we start to talk about Hair products.

Him: Wayne, how many hair products do you have?

Wayne: Too many.

Him: How many?

Wayne: Never count them. Why don’t I list the stuff that I currently use.

So, to make things short and simple, I have cut-n-paste extracts of our conversation and created the following list:


Shampoo and Conditioner

John Barrett / Bee Big Volumizing Shampoo
(I got this at a discount price. This is my every-day shampoo)

Herbal Essence / Balancing Shampoo
(Travel Size. I have it in my bag. I only used it once, after I got bird poo-bomed during lunch time.)

L'Oreal / Feria Conditioner
(Great conditioner that can be use for color-treated and regular hair)

Origins / Richard Rewards
(My once a week hair/scalp repair treatment)

Leave-In Conditioner/Nourishing Treatment

The Body Shop / Amlika Leave-in Conditioner
(I use this thick Leave-in Conditioner in replacement of Hair Gel)

Bath and Body Works / Bio Sea & Sun Sea Salt Spray
(Once in a while, if I don’t want my hair to dry up, I’d use this moisturizing oil-like spray mixed with my leave-in conditioner. Bought it because I was curious, now I regret. )

Herbal Essence / Intensive Cream Leave-In Conditioner
(This is what I use as a regular leave-in conditioner. Not strong enough to use as a hair styling product.)

Charles Worthington / Hair Healer
(I haven’t open this one yet, but used it before. A very nice thick leave-in conditioner that I use as a Hair Gel replacement.)

University Medical / Root Nourishing Serum
(I use this after I towel dry my hair. Suppose to prevent hair loss. Didn’t notice any results yet.)

University Medical / Booster Spray
(I use this after the Root Nourishing Serum dried up. Suppose to promote hair growth. No results yet.)

Yves Rocher / Phytum Revitalizing Hair Concentrate
(My 1-3 times a week night cream for hair. Since I recently got it, haven’t been noticing any results.)

Yves Rocher / Hydrating Pre-Shampoo Serum
(I ordered this thing a long time ago, and totally forgot to use it. Once a week pre-shampoo hair conditioning treatment. I’ve only one tube so far.)

Styling Aid

Aveda / Styling Curessence Hair Rejuvenator and Detangler
(My sister bought it, but I’m the only person who has been using it. Not sure what it is suppose to do. Felt like nothing on my hair.)

L’Oreal / L'Oreal Studio AquaGel
(I know, I don’t usually use Hair Gel. I use this only if I need to make my hair hard and spiky.)

Unknown Japanese Brand Soft Hair Wax
(My dad couldn’t use it due to his thin hair, so he gave it to me. I’ve only used it once. Made my hair chunky like.)

The Body Shop / Glossing Hair Wax
(Travel Size. I have it in my bag. I've only used it after I shampooed off the bird poo off my hair.)



Him: Holy Sh*t! You are such a f*g.

Wayne: I've to do what I’ve got to do.

Him: You have too many thing on your hair. No wonder your hair is falling.

Wayne: I don't use them all at the same time! I usually use one of the products after shampooing.

Him: You are so f**king gay.

Wayne: Say Princess, please.

Him: You Dork.

Wayne: Meep.

1 comment:

NewFace Beauty said...

Hi! I would like to open beauty salon. Does anybody have an experience in this business? There are too many options in different salon equipment. Could anybody give me an advise? What store is more reliable to buy Permanent hair removal at home cheap and Cellulitis treatment at home in USA. I'm choosing between Advance-esthetic.com and Advance-esthetic.us websites.