Thursday, August 14, 2003

You are the Club Song


I remember it was last year, or the year before, there was this very popular club song, called "Stranger in the House" - Sang by Tamia. The song was a rage at clubs, radio stations, and of course, MTV. They would play the song once every 40 minutes...

There's a stranger in my house
It took a while to figure out
There's no way you could be who you say you are
You gotta be someone else
Cuz he wouldn't touch me like that
And he wouldn't treat me like you do
He would adore me, he wouldn't ignore me
So I'm convinced there's a stranger in my house


That is part of the song that rushed into my head this morning. When I saw a pair of unfamiliar shoes at the entrance of the apartment.

His shoes.

Ack, he didn't go home last night?!

His shoes.

I didn't give it a thought much. I went into the bathroom and do my morning routine. (You know, shower, hair, shave, and clothes kinda deal) Besides, I woke up pretty late this morning, I have to be fast to catch the train.

So, I came out of the bathroom, wearing only my tank top and underwear. (The suit and dress shirt are located near my bed) Then, I saw the shoes again.

His shoes.

Okay.

There's a stranger in my house
But It didn't took me a while to figure out
Of course that I know who he is
He is the other part of the love birds
Cuz he never touch me like that
And he never treat me like you do
He would adore her, he wouldn't ignore me
So I'm convinced he stayed over at my house


Then I saw the two love birds, cuddling on the bed.

"Awe.. How sweet."

Well, that is what I thought I'd say. But no. I felt that my space has been totally invaded. I mean, this is HER apartment. Yes. But now she has a roommate (me) - and there are no walls or doors between us. (We share one single studio apartment) - And like, totally, she let him stayed over night - I feel so AWKWARD.

It's a feeling that I cannot describe.

Like, I'm invisible or something.

Oh well, I better get used to it. Cause I'm sure there will be many more nights like this.

*Puts away his see-though sexy jammies*

No comments: