Monday, June 30, 2003

My Kevin


The moment that I stepped into the room, I saw Kevin standing in front of me.
He is such a gorgeous man. He's tall, dark hair, dark eyes... Nice lean body... A very handsome fella.

The he smiles... "Hi Wayne, how are you?"

Wayne: "Oh, good, good."

I look into his eyes… And he smiled.

Kevin: "Good to hear... Why don't you lay down."

Wayne: "uh... Okay... Here?"

Kevin: "Yes, make yourself comfortable."

Wayne: "Okay."

Then, I on the long-bench looking seat... The surface was cold.... I can feel it... I can feel the tinkling sensation running up my legs... through my pants...

Kevin: "It's great to see you."

Wayne: "Yeah, I know."

Then I felt Kevin's hand... touching my cheek... (No, My facial cheek, not BUTT cheek!)... He moved his finger along my lips....

Kevin: "Okay... Let's... Let's start."

I nodded.

Kevin: "Wayne... It's going to hurt a little..."

Wayne: "Okay..." (In my mind, I was thinking... Oh Kevin! For You, I will do anything! You can do anything to me!)

Kevin: "Okay... You will be feeling some pressure..."

Wayne: "Uh huh..." (I was nervous, at the same time, I arched my back...)

Kevin: "Wayne, okay... one more time…"

Wayne: "Uh huh... Huh..." (Ouch... Owe... It's painful...)

Kevin: "Are you okay, Wayne? Does it hurt? Tell me if you need me to stop..."

And I waved my hand... Signaling...."Don't Stop.... Don't ever stop..."

Then for the next 35 minutes, it was like a moment of pleasure, passion... I was in ecstasy... I felt like... I have been drugged by the most powerful medication...

My heart was beating... fast....

I felt his every movement... up and down... up and down...

My breath… I couldn’t catch up with my breath…

The pounding... I felt it... On and off... On and off...

And I felt his hand gently brush against my hair… It was very soft… Very gentle..

It was a moment of emotion bonding…. His with Mine…

I can feel the pressure from him… It was painful at first… But gradually, it became pleasure.

I had tears running down the edge of my eyes....

My lips, were wet...

(Oh God, baby, I love you so much. I wanna stay by your side forever!)

Then… It was over.

Kevin: “Phew… Okay…”

Wayne: “Hmmm…”

Kevin: “That was very good.”

Wayne: “Hmmmm…”

Then I heard a woman’s voice…”Okay, let me clean you up”

She started to wipe my face with a towel.

Kevin: “Well, Okay, you will have to come back next week, to remove the stitches”

Wayne: “Okay”

Kevin: “Remember, don’t drink any hot liquid, no spicy food, no alcohol... You want the wound to heal as fast as possible.”

Wayne: “Okay”

Kevin: “I’m going to give you some Penicillin… Remember, you need to finish the entire bottle.”

Wayne: “Okay” (and I felt myself, drooling.... My lips were numbed... I couldn't close them tightly)

Kevin: “And Ibuprofen, to stop the pain”

Wayne: “Okay” (I wipped off the drool with my finger)

Kevin: “Alright, that should be it. I can’t think of anything that you should know. I’m sure, that you have heard similar thing when you go your wisdom tooth pulled.”

Wayne: “You got it”

Kevin: “Alright, Jen will schedule an appointment with you.”

Wayne: “Thank you.”

Kevin: “Your Welcome.”

So, that was my root canal infection surgery. It was a bloody and painful experience. But thank goodness Dr. Kevin is a major hottie… I was able to distract myself from the pain and discomfort from the surgery.

Now, its 2 days after the surgery… I have a swollen upper lip… I look like a freaking tuna. (Fish Lips)

Well, this Wednesday, will be the last time I’ll ever get to see Kevin again. After the stitches removal… There will be very little chance that I will have to see Kevin for any root canal problems…

I better do something on Wednesday… I’m so gonna dress up and like, comb my hair… and stuff….

No comments: